Mobilizing the Church. Reaching Refugees. Changing Lives.
Assimilating and empowering refugees to become productive members of society through mobilizing the Church and Christ-centered relationships.
To see the practical and spiritual needs of refugees in our communities met through compassionate, meaningful, Christ-centered relationships with the local Church
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe in God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. For our salvation, he came down from heaven and was crucified, died, and rose on the third day. He ascended into heaven and will come back to judge the living and the dead. We believe that the Church is the universal Body of which Jesus Christ is the head. We believe that all Christians are called to bear witness to Jesus Christ and carry on his reconciling work for the salvation of the world.
- Christ: We uphold the life, death, and resurrection of Christ as the reason for our mission
- Scripture: We base the principle of our mission upon the Scripture
- Prayer: We fervently look to the Lord in prayer for our discernment, direction, and decisions
- Indigenous: We respect and appropriately adopt the ways of indigenous cultures
- Collaborative: We value mutually beneficial collaboration among Christians for achieving our mission